Oreo Cheesecake

Zyni

Veteran
Local time
11:44 PM
I made a simple Oreo cheesecake recently, and it turned out pretty well for just winging it. I separated some of the cookies from the cream and crushed them in the blender. I added melted butter and made a crust. I then followed the easy cheesecake recipe on some cream cheese. One block of cream cheese, one regular sized container of whipped topping, and it says 1/2 cup sugar, but I left that out. Whipped it all together and mixed in a few crushed Oreos then sprinkled the rest on top. Chill for a couple hours before serving.

Refrigerator cheesecakes are great,easy to do,you can use ginger crunch for bases and add honey to a mix , I do one with a toffee centre and fresh bananas salted popcorn crumb and pistachio crack sugar

Refrigerator cheesecakes are great,easy to do,you can use ginger crunch for bases and add honey to a mix , I do one with a toffee centre and fresh bananas salted popcorn crumb and pistachio crack sugar

They are so simple. I do enjoy a real one sometimes, but refrigerator cheesecakes are lighter and less expensive to make. They are great in the summertime too, when you don't feel like turning the oven on to bake.

Now I want real cheesecake. So suggestible, ha ha.

I do like the baked cheesecakes,with a sponge base then you can add fruit compotes as a garnish

It would be great to be able to say I made a cheese cake. I keep thinking there are difficult to make and everything and everyone suggest otherwise. Winging in the cake department is something I have never considered. Good for you @Zyni.

Back
Top Bottom