Pampered Chef Products

cherokee

Veteran
Local time
5:26 PM
Does anyone still purchase kitchen products from Pampered Chef? I used to be a distributor and accumulated a bunch of wonderful supplies. In my opinion, they are better than those that you buy at the store. I love my pizza stone. Unfortunately, I broke one of them a couple years ago. I was not happy about that! I have many other things as well that I love to use when cooking.

I am not sure how popular they are these days but when I was selling them, they were all the rage. I should purchase a few more items but haven't had money. They are sure to have many new items since the last time I checked.

What is your favorite Pampered Chef product that you have purchased? Is there one item that you just can't live without?

I only bought one item from there and unfortunately was sorely disappointed. It was a long flute tube shaped like flower to bake a bread or a loaf in. Perhaps I did it wrong but the loaf would never come out, the construction of the tube did not allow you to open it, and after a day soaking to get all the stuff loosened from the inside crevices, it was all rusted.

So my one experience with their products was quite negative. But this was almost 15 years ago now that I think of it! Actually I didn't even know they were still around.

I have quite a bit Pampered Chef items and have overall been very pleased with most. It was definitely 'all the rage' many years back and it seems other companies caught on and started producing copycat items. Truth be told, I have picked up some of the copycats, something small like the rubber spatula, and the pampered chef spatula has outlasted the copy cat (no surprise there!). Every once in awhile I will see a friend on social media having a virtual party, but it's been years since I've been invited to an actual, in-home party complete with demonstrations. I always loved the recipes that were prepared at the in-home parties.

Back
Top Bottom