Paris Kitchen Supply Shop

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
7:54 AM
Quick question…we’ll be in Paris for a few days next month, and I wouldn’t mind ducking into a kitchen/cooking shop and buying some kind of unique-to-me little kitchen memento - something that’s small enough to get back home in the luggage, and something that’s also somewhat useful. Seems a shame to go to a culinary capital and not come home with some little kitchen tool as a remembrance.

Anyone have any suggestions, or maybe you’ve been in my situation and gotten something you liked?

Thanks!

Quick question…we’ll be in Paris for a few days next month, and I wouldn’t mind ducking into a kitchen/cooking shop and buying some kind of unique-to-me little kitchen memento - something that’s small enough to get back home in the luggage, and something that’s also somewhat useful. Seems a shame to go to a culinary capital and not come home with some little kitchen tool as a remembrance.

Anyone have any suggestions, or maybe you’ve been in my situation and gotten something you liked?

Thanks!
We were there in 98 and did the best thing ever. Dinner up the Eiffel Tower then moulin rouge for supper. Part of a tour which included cruise on the Seine.
Daughter went rouge as well last month. Loved it.
Enjoy it mr and mrs tasty

Russ

In truth, most kitchenware is going to be similar to anywhere else. It might be better to seek out flea markets (marché aux puces) or antique shops (les brocanteurs”, or “les broc”) and look for retro French 'kitchenalia'. Old cutlery is usually inexpensive - an antique butter knife for example?

Otherwise, you could probably easily find a Paris themed tea towel or napkins.

In truth, most kitchenware is going to be similar to anywhere else. It might be better to seek out flea markets (marché aux puces) or antique shops (les brocanteurs”, or “les broc”) and look for retro French 'kitchenalia'. Old cutlery is usually inexpensive - an antique butter knife for example?

Otherwise, you could probably easily find a Paris themed tea towel or napkins.
In aqua?

Back
Top Bottom