Local time
6:22 PM
Cantalope-smoothie.jpg

Ingredients

1 pear, cored
2 cups cantaloupe
1 small head escarole lettuce
1 medium carrot, chopped
1 cup whole strawberries (fresh or frozen)
8 ounces of filtered water

Directions
Start by adding the liquid to your blender, followed by the soft fruit.
Add the greens to your blender last.
Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the smoothie is creamy.
Enjoy!

http://www.incrediblesmoothies.com/...smoothie-recipe-with-strawberry-and-escarole/

I've always had a love for smoothies. Since they are always quick to throw together. I'm still experimenting with green smoothies however, but I do like the look of this one. I'll give it a try with some of my protein powder and see how that works for me. If it's good I'll add it to my pre workout smoothie list. Thank you for the share.

I've always had a love for smoothies. Since they are always quick to throw together. I'm still experimenting with green smoothies however, but I do like the look of this one. I'll give it a try with some of my protein powder and see how that works for me. If it's good I'll add it to my pre workout smoothie list. Thank you for the share.
This one is down as a meal replacement, not an add-on.

This one is down as a meal replacement, not an add-on.
I have no doubt. It looks murky, but I am sure I would enjoy it with maybe a touch of honey. I think I could enjoy or used most smoothies. I am just not getting enough of them I think.

I have no doubt. It looks murky, but I am sure I would enjoy it with maybe a touch of honey. I think I could enjoy or used most smoothies. I am just not getting enough of them I think.
There's a bone marrow one!

I've been slow getting out of the gates. Did not even realise melon was the ingredient for the Challenge. That said I did not see this tagged to the Challenge. Is this not in contention? I want my entry to come up against this recipe right here and may the best man or woman win.
Didn't you notice, only three links!

I might have another....

Didn't you notice, only three links!

I might have another....
I just posted a recipe for the Challenge with 4 links.... also, anyone can add links to other people's posts. But it would seem presumptive to tag another person's recipe for the Challenge!

Back
Top Bottom