Perfectly cooked bacon as discussed earlier....

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
2:44 AM
This was raised in an earlier discussion, I said I would post pics of my wife's breky this morning. She likes her eggs the same ss Morning Glory just cooked through. She also like crispy bacon which she saves until last to savour the crispy taste. 10/10 according to her. I just had a cup of tea.
What do you think of this bacon, grilled of course and the recipe for the bacon is my friends recipe who is 75. Butcger says its dry cured. I buy for $20 kg which is cheap IMHO. It even smells old school bacon.

Russ

Here are some scrambled eggs I cooked a while ago. Not a brilliant photo but you will get the idea. In fact, I'm sure I can do better. My quest for perfectly formed moist creamy curds flowing onto the plate will continue.

View attachment 64795
Definitely, they need to come off the gas a lot earlier than looks right, so by the time you pick up your fork they have only just stopped running thanks to their own heat.

Here are some scrambled eggs I cooked a while ago. Not a brilliant photo but you will get the idea. In fact, I'm sure I can do better. My quest for perfectly formed moist creamy curds flowing onto the plate will continue.

View attachment 64795

They were like yours but continued cooking while I remembered to take a pic, grab camera, try to get a pic of bacon so I wasn't quite worried about the eggs. She too likes them just cooked but still runny.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom