Recipe Philly Pasta

Miaka_M

Veteran
Local time
8:59 AM
This is something that I make all the time when I have a gathering, and everyone loves it!

To prepare: shred some carrots, dice some green peppers, yellow peppers, and red peppers (this is to add some colour)

Cook your pasta noodles in a pot full of water and salt (can be any kind, though I prefer the rotini version)

Drain the noodles when ready and leave some of the pasta water behind in a container

Mix the noodles and the vegetables together

Coat the mixture with philly cheese (Philadelphia cream cheese) together until you're happy with the desired amount (I like to slobber it all on)

Add some black pepper to taste and serve as desired (I finely chop some spinach and add it to the top)

A simple recipe, but absolutely delicious!

Note: I do not measure anything for the recipe because it's pretty straight forward and it tastes better when cold.

Sounds delicious, I will have to pick up the ingredients the next time I shop. I always on the lookout for new easy to make recipes that can be whipped up in less than twenty minutes.

It's really yummy, whenever I make it my brother and father gobble it up like nothing. The added bonus is exactly how simple it is. I guess it reminds me of macaroni salad, but cooking with philly is a lot of fun because it is usually guaranteed to come out great based on that taste alone. What I usually do is let the pasta boil and as it's boiling I prep my vegetables. You can experiment with out veggies if you like, but these are my main. :)

Back
Top Bottom