Pintrest for recipes

kgord

Veteran
Local time
11:15 AM
I enjoy Pintrest alot. I get alot of cooking and craft ideas from there. I think it is one of the best types of websites. I love the big color pictures. It is like a walking cookbook and craft guide. Do you use Pintrest?

Oh yes, it's one of my most visited websites without a doubt. I get a lot of inspiration on there, not just recipes but crafts, home organization, home decorating ideas, and more. I find it a bit addictive, to be honest - once I get on there and start pinnng things I feel like time stops and I could just be on there for hours!

The Pinterest conversation continues. I am a fan and actually encourage others to sign up. We were talking about it here recently and I learned that we can actually pin things from the site using the # button next to the like button. Sadly it has not worked for me so far. Maybe I am choosing the wrong things to pin.

I just recently signed up to Pintrest after seeing and hearing so much about it. I am really enjoying it. I have found so many craft ideas, recipes, quotes, etc. on there. I am always on there now. It didn't take long for me to become another Pintrest addict.

The Pinterest conversation continues. I am a fan and actually encourage others to sign up. We were talking about it here recently and I learned that we can actually pin things from the site using the # button next to the like button. Sadly it has not worked for me so far. Maybe I am choosing the wrong things to pin.
It should now be working if you can try it for me please.

Last edited:
I love Pinterest. There are so much boards to visit each day. I love how the site is designed and the algo because I need not search most of the time. The related pins are already presented in front of me all the time. I agree the photos there are the reasons that I got hooked.

Back
Top Bottom