Places to visit in North America

There is something in the country for every preference. I may be partial to the West because I was raised in Oregon.
You are correct I'm sure. I think there's a bit in between Oregon and Minnesota that's not lovely, though. I've never been to Oregon but the NW states in general are gorgeous.

You are correct I'm sure. I think there's a bit in between Oregon and Minnesota that's not lovely, though. I've never been to Oregon but the NW states in general are gorgeous.
The Tetons are about half way between Portland and Minneapolis.

tetons2.jpg

The Tetons are about half way between Portland and Minneapolis.

View attachment 113489
Yeah that's certainly not the bit I was referring to, I was thinking the Dakotas in general. Every state has something lovely to offer, but some have not much in the way of natural beauty. Kansas, for example. Don't particularly find Oklahoma attractive either.

Yeah that's certainly not the bit I was referring to, I was thinking the Dakotas in general. Every state has something lovely to offer, but some have not much in the way of natural beauty. Kansas, for example. Don't particularly find Oklahoma attractive either.
I remember driving across Eastern Montana once for 300 boring miles. When I reached the North Dakota border I saw a sign that said "Welcome to Bowman North Dakota. Gas, food. lodging, trees."

Back
Top Bottom