Planned server move - Thursday 6th June 10am UK timehours

Search function is not working correctly. Maybe it is time limited now? I tried searching for "andouille" and got no results at all, even though I've posted about dishes with it a lot. Same with "truffle," only the post from today shows up.
It may be in the process of building the search indexes/database. I have no idea, just guessing, but it could be that.

I’ll try searching on “andouille” in a few hours, and see if results start populating.

Search function is not working correctly. Maybe it is time limited now? I tried searching for "andouille" and got no results at all, even though I've posted about dishes with it a lot. Same with "truffle," only the post from today shows up.
I just tried it on my phone and it works.
Screenshot_20240606-164107_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think TR was correct in his assumption that the search index needed to be recreated. I have 24 pages of results when I searched on "andouille" a moment ago. i also made a change to the was searches work so that if you were to search on "limit", you would not only get limit, but limited, limits, limiting, and so on.

SatNavSaysStraightOn how long will we be using the temporary website?
We're not using it now. The relevant update happened within 12hrs thankfully.

If you look at the web address at the top you'll see that it should now say CookingBites.com. the 2nd address will remain ours for good though, so both will work, but the main address will remain CookingBites.com.

Back
Top Bottom