Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be able to see my MIL again tomorrow, it's been two months since I was last able to because she's redecorating her house and thus has no furniture and I can't stand for long. But we should be able to tomorrow.

And the frost should thaw tomorrow, allowing me to go to the Christmas market after having to spend a week outside due to a serious weather alarm here about slippery roads. That sounds trivial but it's not when you're on blood thinners like me. So I really hope the ice thaws tomorrow as predicted because I'd be dissapointed to miss the only Christmas market I can see this year.

In the middle of my big Christmas grocery shopping trip. ALDIs down, Kroger down, just about to head up to the gourmet shop. Neither place had fennel bulbs or whole nutmeg, and MrsT wants her specialty decaf “Highland Grogg” coffee.

I need to pick up a few things at the grocery store, but nothing perishable that I can't eat fast. I'm going out of town on Friday, and don't want to come home to any science projects.

CD

Today's plans include a 300km drive, 3 bags of chook food, attempts to obtain garlic which is in very short supply in the main supermarkets (only got Chinese and they are tiny heads), blood tests and an attempt to get the 3 Christmas baubles my mother has taken a liking to. I was going to stop in at the place I know had decent garlic but they will be closed because it's a Monday.

Off today (using my personal day) and we’re going down to Cincy to see a performance of The Nutcracker later this evening.
9E9CD9DF-F6D9-42FC-82FD-8460888F904C.jpeg

Absolutely nothing, I made crepes today and that's it really. We're planning to do the social visits etc when I've had my iron drip. With the exception of my stepsons visiting us on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom