Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count your blessings. You have a regular paycheck.

CD
Yep, and we just let some people go. I'm actually inheriting someone else's workload, which:

a) I know absolutely nothing about
b) is substantial

I'm 54. I've just got to make it to 59, then I can pull a Johnny Paycheck and tell 'em, "Take this job and SHOVE IT!"

I loved to work, maybe because I was in positions of power in my early working life and later ran my own companies. I had one credo never to employ people to make me look good. I wanted them to think for themselves so I was irrelevant. From 50 to 57 if I added up the actual hours a week I worked it was about 15. The rest of the time I went back to my old wheeling and dealing. I have been very lucky considering I left home and school at 15 years and 7 month. I grew up fast when I had to feed myself. At 18 yrs my only skill set was my IDF training. That took care of my income for 4 years.

My mates all had Bonnies. I had to be different,lol.

Russ

What, no Indian, like Burt Munro?

Indian001.jpg

CD

Hope they see your side.
They were happy, the i phone audio vid confirmed his threats and foul language. It also confirmed it did not stamp on his hand and kick him. It also confirmed that my hands were buy my side when he lunged at me. They told Marina that they could not wait to get back to the station to tell their colleagues about the 69 yrs old disabled British pensioner(knee ) who dealt with a known troublemaker. They ask Marina if she wished them to prosecute him for insulting behavior and breach of the peace. She sent a copy vid to their phone.

Pot up my last mum, work, laundry, work a bit on a little kitchen DIY project, and make supper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom