Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a MRI today, so I just ate the last food I can have until after the MRI. But, I get to have a bottle or two of some of that wonderful fruit flavored wallpaper paste before my MRI, so everything looks pretty on the scans. I have to stop by 7-Eleven and grab a couple Slurpee straws. That's the only way I can get that &*$% down -- big straws, to the back of my mouth, and chug it fast.

CD
Good luck with the MRI.

And all the know-how in the world, and they can't get that stuff to taste good.

I have a MRI today, so I just ate the last food I can have until after the MRI. But, I get to have a bottle or two of some of that wonderful fruit flavored wallpaper paste before my MRI, so everything looks pretty on the scans. I have to stop by 7-Eleven and grab a couple Slurpee straws. That's the only way I can get that &*$% down -- big straws, to the back of my mouth, and chug it fast.

CD

Good Luck

CD
Good luck CD, fingers crossed for a favourable result.

CD

Wishing you well. Though I don't know if you will get the results today. Here it usually takes several days for that.

CD
Good luck, caseydog!

CD
Best of luck with the MRI

A little later when it gets properly dark, we are going to our local pub for a turkey, hot chocolate or alcohol free ( :wink: ) mulled wine then we are going for a walk around to see the trimmed up houses, folks have been asked to sign up so there is a bit of a route map.

The trimmed up houses looked great but no turkey roll :(
The whole thing started at 3, we got there just before 5 and they had run out. A lot of disappointed folk out there. They gave been advertising for about 4 weeks, first weekend and decent weather so you would have thought they would have been better prepared.

CD

Hope all goes well!

A little later when it gets properly dark, we are going to our local pub for a turkey, hot chocolate or alcohol free ( :wink: ) mulled wine then we are going for a walk around to see the trimmed up houses, folks have been asked to sign up so there is a bit of a route map.

I'm puzzled Lullabelle. Leicester is in Covid tier 3 so that means no pubs are allowed to open, even if serving food. Same here in Kent. Or was it takeaway food?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom