Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car issues with wife's car, water leaking somewhere, I replaced water hoses on the heater unit about 6 months ago and I can't find where it's coming from so it's booked at the local garage at midday, I will meet her there and she will drop me off at home and have my car rest of the day.
I hope it's not frost plugs?

Russ

Does it get cold enough there for freeze plugs to go? If you have the right mix of antifreeze, they should be fine.

My guess would be old gaskets. They don't last forever.

CD

Walking around Disney Springs today, and flying out later this evening:

You have twice as much as I travel with. Safe travels TastyReuben

Russ
There's not quite as much as it seems. All my stuff is in the leather duffel, the green roller is hers. The roller is full, but not stuffed, and mine is barely half-full. You can see how the ends are empty, and that's including stuff we bought.

I did bring more than I usually do, though. Usually, I do laundry midweek, but not this time.

Also, there's another suitcase, also a roller, but half the size of the green one that's filled with nothing but meds and medical stuff.

There's not quite as much as it seems. All my stuff is in the leather duffel, the green roller is hers. The roller is full, but not stuffed, and mine is barely half-full. You can see how the ends are empty, and that's including stuff we bought.

I did bring more than I usually do, though. Usually, I do laundry midweek, but not this time.

Also, there's another suitcase, also a roller, but half the size of the green one that's filled with nothing but meds and medical stuff.
I take a sports bag type for everything. I travel light after many years out of town. I can pack in 5 mins, which my wife panics over.

Russ

I take a sports bag type for everything. I travel light after many years out of town. I can pack in 5 mins, which my wife panics over.

Russ
Usually, I list out what I'm wearing each day on a spreadsheet, so I can dress appropriately for whatever we're doing that day. Since this trip was mainly doing the same thing every day, there was no need.

Russ
Usually, I list out what I'm wearing each day on a spreadsheet, so I can dress appropriately for whatever we're doing that day. Since this trip was mainly doing the same thing every day, there was no need.

It's simple 4 day trip, 4 undies, 4 shirts , 4 socks, 2 trousers, 1 tie, spare runners. Casual shirts X 2
My overnight bag contains pre packed pills razor creams for bites etc.
I really could pack in two mins. I work from feet upwards.

Russ

My wife is like you, she starts packing a week before we fly, in 3 suitcases.

Russ

I'm going for lunch at a gastro pub (owned by a Michelin starred chef). This will be the first time I've eaten out since the lockdown in 2020. In fact, since January 2020. I decided this was the last day I'd feel safe(ish), given that Covid measures are being removed on Monday. I'll attempt to take some snaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom