Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased with myself today - salad dressing for tonight is made and chilling in the fridge, soup is also done, and since there are no doc appointments or shopping to do, I'll be mowing the lawn shortly over my lunch hour.

That means, at 4PM, I should be sat on my fat rump drinking a very nice beer.

I'm sitting on my bony butt at DFW Airport waiting for my Wolfgang Puck Margherita Pizza to arrive. By 4PM I should be at my parent's house in Houston.

CD

I'm sitting on my bony butt at DFW Airport waiting for my Wolfgang Puck Margherita Pizza to arrive. By 4PM I should be at my parent's house in Houston.

CD
Good luck with the move. You've got a busy weekend ahead, no doubt.

Saturday morning overcast day, supermarket later and a visit to soewhere I haven’t been before, just because we can. Wife’s syndicate bet so betting at riccarton gallops. The track a 5 minute drive so we may pop over and watch a few.
I will cook something nice for dinner later.

Russ

My flight yesterday was delayed by about five hours due to heavy storms in Houston, so I didn't get to my sister's house until well after 7PM, and just skipped going to my parent's house.

Let's hope today goes better.

CD

Today's plans are the same as yesterday's and, indeed the same as all plans until Saturday morning when I'm allowed out again.
I had a positive covid result last week. No idea where I picked it up.
Very boring and I'm sick of watching telly.

Today's plans are the same as yesterday's and, indeed the same as all plans until Saturday morning when I'm allowed out again.
You've less than a week to go, so that's good, I guess. How are you feeling?

Oh dear - Hope it isn't hitting you too hard. Don't suppose you feel much like cooking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom