Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've less than a week to go, so that's good, I guess. How are you feeling?
I'm fine, thanks for asking... Last Tuesday I was rough but still testing negative. I was sure I had it so tested daily. Eventually it showed up positive. Almost all the family have it now but none of us are particularly bad with it. I have lost my sense of smell wish is a bit of a bummer as I love whisky and not being able to smell it before sipping a dram really spoils it.
Oh dear - Hope it isn't hitting you too hard. Don't suppose you feel much like cooking.
Cheers, as I just said. Nothing wrong really.
Unfortunately feeling like it doesn't matter, still have to cook anyway but I'm just doing very basic stuff as we either can't taste of can't smell or both. 😆

The whole family is still alive, but it was touch-and-go a few times. It was the normal work split -- my sister did 80-percent of the talking, and I did 80-percent of the working. I came close to saying, "Don't say 'we need to' anymore. Just use my name."

CD

Farm equipment auction in the middle of nowhere in the state of Michigan

Last edited by a moderator:
Plans for today included a return to the local sausage buffet, after an absence of two years.

These pics were quickly snapped, as the owners get very grumpy if they see you taking pictures inside (I don't know why 🤷🏻‍♂️), so they're not very good:

Plans for today:

Get some Branston pickle - done
Get some oranges - done
Make scones - halfway done
Make sandwiches for afternoon tea - started
Watch Midsomer Murders - later

Well I had my day planned, I’ve just had a cold and thought it had gone away, after a sneezing fit and now my nose won’t stop running.
Rang my mate who I was picking up later. We have a rain check to next Tuesday.
Day inside,it’s a nice day.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom