Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
2:48 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
How are you doing?
Rough after the op, expected .

Better this am. managed small breakfast nothing more yet.
Had physio this am (aka terrorists) stood at bed side. As much as could do.
Got to get x-ray done next. Just waiting.
Usual issues with medication and dairy protein causing problems.
Just can't reach anything other than phone and battery is starting to fall. Already used the backup battery to recharge it.

Hip was apparently bad and ready for replacement. Handy to know given its been replaced. Pain meds and lack of sleep have me tired and incoherent at time, so guess time at what a word actually means that I've written

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:48 PM

Just can't reach anything other than phone and battery is starting to fall. Already used the backup battery to recharge it.

Hip was apparently bad and ready for replacement. Handy to know given its been replaced. Pain meds and lack of sleep have me tired and incoherent at time, so guess time at what a word actually means that I've written
First days the worst, they will have you walking same day. Get well and do as they say.

Russ

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
11:48 PM

Thanks for the update - I'd likely still be sleeping.

I hope you're feeling better and out of ICU as soon as is good for you, and please update as you feel like it.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
4:48 AM

Hopefully things will get steadily better and you'll be up and running soon. Well... maybe not running! Its difficult to comprehend why they don't provide dairy free vegetarian options, given the fact that dairy intolerance is quite common in Australia, I gather.

Top Bottom