Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find B/S Chicken Thighs at Costco, only fresh Bone-in/Skin-on.
Project for today:
Debone & deskin 12 pounds of Chicken Thighs
Make Chicken Stock with those bones
IMG_1057.JPG

Done ✅ and done ✅

Last edited:
Going out with friends to a gig in Milan. A musician friend with his band will play, it’s a place with rigid rules about covid, thus mandatory wearing mask, green-pass and negative covid swab to show, limited access with invitation.
We 6 people (band included) are going to have a funny time 😃

Last edited:
First step with the tree - the inner core of white lights:

View attachment 75808
I'd be shot if I even considered getting a tree in November, let alone decorating it! that did we do have to buy the tree the first weekend or so in December and store it because the tree farm runs out of them quite quickly.

...now the colored lights:

It'll stay that way for a few days before we start adding ornaments.

Funny aside - MrsT couldn't string the lights because she isn't supposed to lift her arm. It's killing her having to watch me do it! :laugh:

Plans for yesterday, more like; added three more strings of lights to the other side of the front:

The other two shrubs there will get lights next year. Always allow room to grow... :whistling:

Plans for today: get the last of the outside lights up, get some groceries, do a little Christmas shopping, get the tree skirt down.

Finally, all the outside lights are up:

I'd like to say this is my artistic side coming out, like ThatDude...

...but it was just MrsT bumping my elbow. :laugh:

Took psycho-poodle to his dog sitter. It is just him and her cat, Voodoo, this weekend, and they are best friends. Now I am packing. I fly to Houston tomorrow.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom