Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent arvo in the pub gambling and drinking. Not a mask to be seen, except when going into the tab. ( betting centre)
Started with 30 ended with 90.
A good day.
Burger and fries on the way home.
Great day.

Russ

Beautiful day today. 22 deg c. Painters just rang, they will be here monday at noon to set up. $850 cash. I wont need to make lunch for them.
The house will be done then, except garage roof that my son said he would do. I have the paint, but wife wont let me up there.
Prepping for monday now this arvo.

Russ

My sister and I are going to my parent's apartment to make our traditional Turkey and Patty Shells (puff pastry shells). We brought them to my sister's house for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, but getting them here is a major operation, so we decided to do this meal in their kitchen.

My dad told me he is ready to sign the title to his car over to me. I'll drive it back to Dallas on Monday. He's accepted the fact that he can't drive anymore.

CD

Today's plan is to go to the gourmet grocer, looking for a couple of specialty items, as well as another jug of that eggnog we got earlier.

For the 1st time in a very long time I have energy and motivation so I am going to give the spare bedroom a thorough going over.

My third bedroom has no furniture, so it became the "what should I do with this" room. I like to store my tent set up, so there is a 7X7 three season standing tent in that bedroom. :laugh:

CD

We were supposed to be doing some Christmas shopping today but it is so icy we decided against it, as a kid I would not hesitate to go out in this but I am hesitant because I don't bounce as well as I used to.
We are going to the pub later for a meal and comedy.

Today I are mostly being a technician.

Today I need to finish up cleaning the house and prepping food for tomorrow.
I have some of my Neighborhood Gal Pals coming over for Wine Snacks & Games.
One of of Pals who moved to another State, left me the instructions for a game that we loved to play at her house.
It's a DIY sort, you need to make most of the pieces, it's called Styx. It took me a while to make 70 game styx (that's what she told me anyways) and then collect the other components, but I finally got it all together, a deck of playing cards for each player, a battery-operated card shuffler-just make it easier and wooden card holders, again to make life easier ... this is going to be fun!
We play for money and this is only my second time hosting a Gals Game Day, just a touch nervous.

I hadn´t actually planned it, but today I removed all the weeds (and the ridiculous creeping thing) from the back garden. 5 bags full of garden rubbish.
The good thing is that I discovered enough daffodil bulbs in the weeded area to fill 4 plastic supermarket bags!
So tomorrow, even though I hadn´t planned it - looks like I´m replanting daffodils:highfive::highfive:

I'm just doing my normal work, work, work thing.

MrsT, however, is having her busiest week in a long time - meeting three new clients this week, plus working on two vacation requests from regular clients, and she just booked a 4-person luxury cruise to Antarctica, of all places - $$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom