Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's plan is to pick up my order for the Z-Pak that I put together at the doctor's recommendation.
Also, try and keep DH quarantined and away from my elder Mother who has been living with us since August... I don't want her getting this, it will for sure kill her even though she's vax'd and boosted!

Plans for today include a big grocery shopping trip, about 30 items, and that's big, considering I go to the grocery usually every other day and just get a handful of things, and I'm oddly very excited, because I 🤬 love grocery shopping!

Windchill is 12F/-11F, so its definitely scarf and gloves weather.

23 c today, went and looked at hot pools in Brighton. Pretty cool.
Wife had to buy a handbag, what is it with you gals and handbags??? Hell I dont even have a wallet!!
Mind you I dont do jewellery, at all. Although I wear a watch my kids bought for my 50th.

Russ
Footnote: I replaced it a year ago.

Last day in Cinci today. Looking to take a trip down to Dude Daycare Center, make some hot sauce, take a Covid test and prepare myself for the Incredible Journey tomorrow:
Cinci - Atlanta
Atlanta - Washington
Washington - Lisbon
Lisbon - London:hyper::hyper:

I hope you have a decent length layover in Atlanta. That is one BIG airport. I hate changing planes in Atlanta. My gates are always about two miles apart.

CD

Last day in Cinci today. Looking to take a trip down to Dude Daycare Center, make some hot sauce, take a Covid test and prepare myself for the Incredible Journey tomorrow:
Cinci - Atlanta
Atlanta - Washington
Washington - Lisbon
Lisbon - London:hyper::hyper:
Fare thee well - that’s a long travel day(s) for sure, and it was good meeting up with you during your stay. Enjoy your time in the UK.

I second CD’s dislike of the Atlanta airport. I usually refuse to fly through it (though I think we are later this year).

Later we will be going to our local pub for a meal then our 2nd comedy show of this year's festival.

The comedy was brilliant, a really funny evening. I know thus isn't everyone's thing but in a small cosy venue comedians can say stuff they cannot say on TV. One guy gave us an option, funny and clever of funny and rude, most of us asked for rude and he was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom