Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do hope you feel better soon.

My plans for today are not what I would like them to be. I'd like to be in the garden whilst the weather is cool enough in the morning to be out. Instead I'm in the city trying to kill a morning (7:30am to 12:30pm) whilst Hubby is at work. Then this afternoon I'm hospital for a nerve block on my shoulder. I tore a rotator cuff muscle in my shoulder back in August, but I don't want surgery on it, so I'm hoping that the nerve block (which lasts about 18 months) will give it time to heal.

Tomorrow I should be able to be back in the garden. Fingers crossed
SatNav, hoping all goes as planned with the nerve block and you are on the mend quickly!

Do hope you feel better soon.

My plans for today are not what I would like them to be. I'd like to be in the garden whilst the weather is cool enough in the morning to be out. Instead I'm in the city trying to kill a morning (7:30am to 12:30pm) whilst Hubby is at work. Then this afternoon I'm hospital for a nerve block on my shoulder. I tore a rotator cuff muscle in my shoulder back in August, but I don't want surgery on it, so I'm hoping that the nerve block (which lasts about 18 months) will give it time to heal.

Tomorrow I should be able to be back in the garden. Fingers crossed

I did the same shoulder thing in May. Diagnosed as frozen shoulder. I've been doing exercises my physio gave me. I'm almost back to normal. They said it can take up to 3 years to heal. Hope yours heals quick.

Russ

frozen shoulder
Did that one as a kid. Yuck. Still had problems years later. Physio turned around and told me I had had one in the past, didn't even ask.
Mum was a nurse and if you could walk or talk, you were fine! Even ended up taking myself to emergency on one occasion after taking myself to the doctors. Whilst walking home from doctors he'd rung my parents and told them I wasn't too walk to hospital. Parents gave me the car keys and said take yourself. Carried on drinking, so when I rang to say my leg was actually broken and now in plaster and I needed someone to drive me (and the car) home, they had to get 2 neighbours to come and collect me and the (other) car!

Mah plans today - biscuits and gravy (and a fried egg) for breakfast. I've also got to dig out a small string of lights for some greenery we put up inside yesterday.

After that, a couple of festive food items to throw together, followed by pork tenderloin sandwiches for supper.

Probably watch some classic British TV this evening.

MypinchofItaly - are you feeling better?

Someone is coming in this afternoon to help me finish up on the pantry shelves - adding the preservative on the stained pine shelving - I'll be able to re-stock them by Tuesday after the stuff dries. Right now all that stuff is sitting on the dining table.

I was hoping to clean out the chicken clean-out area today, later in the afternoon - the debris under the roosts - but the temperatures won't get above freezing. HOWEVER since it is warmer in the coop proper, I may well be able to do so. WE shall see. If not, Tuesday or Thursday - Thursday promises to be warm for sure.

It's trash day at the dump - I'm loading up the car for the dump. I'll also be composting. Cleaning the kitchen.

I'm still unpacking boxes from the move. I'd gotten the new bookcase up and going, and spent yesterday adding in the books. I'm porting some extra ones down into the basement. And discovering things like binders that I'll never use that are being trashed. I really want to be Moved In!!! And not look like something out of Hoarders... (Okay, I don't, actually - you can get around from room to room, and there's nothing decaying and there are only TWO cats....)

Mah plans today - biscuits and gravy (and a fried egg) for breakfast. I've also got to dig out a small string of lights for some greenery we put up inside yesterday.

After that, a couple of festive food items to throw together, followed by pork tenderloin sandwiches for supper.

Probably watch some classic British TV this evening.

MypinchofItaly - are you feeling better?

I’m feeling much better, thank you for asking, very kind :)

Today I have a holiday from work and had a lot of plans, however last night I had a really bad night and didn't get up until 9.30, so my plans have changed.

Working from home today. Over lunch, I have to run into town for half-n-half and a prescription.

At 4:30PM, I have a $&*%@ conference call, which cuts right into when I generally start prepping for supper, so I've been irritated for the last two days just thinking about it. All because one person works 2nd shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom