Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cold and whizzing down misty rain all day, which is actually quite good for January in this part of the world.

Plans today are to shake off the Christmas ribbons and get back to proper meal planning and standardized shopping for ingredients.

This week's meal plan includes chicken parm, turkey noodle casserole hot dogs and macaroni-and-cheese, and some kind of lentil soup.

:rain: Leave at 5pm, have dinner, clean out our guinea boys and sort out the rubbish for tomorrow.

In the midst of two docs' appointments for the wife. One was a meeting with the heart monitor people, to go over the last few months of her loop recorder data, and now we're sitting in a waiting area waiting for a CT scan for her sinus problems.

I get so tired of looking a mint-green walls, linoleum floors, and people walking around in scrubs.

House is full ATM.
Me and wife.
Daughter and her son.
Daughters friend from the uk. Her husband And her 2 girls. ( she's a kiwi,married a Brit. Farmer in Essex I think)
Son and his 3 kids
Mate dropping off eggs I get off him.

13 people, that's unlucky.

Russ

House is full ATM.
Me and wife.
Daughter and her son.
Daughters friend from the uk. Her husband And her 2 girls. ( she's a kiwi,married a Brit. Farmer in Essex I think)
Son and his 3 kids
Mate dropping off eggs I get off him.

13 people, that's unlucky.

Russ

Grab a neighbour to get to 14!

Last edited:
Yesterday, I met with our financial planner to make sure I'm still on track to stay out of the poorhouse in my old age, and I always like talking to him - just a really good human being, does a lot of volunteer work and charity work. I always feel a little better about the world after talking with him.

Today is a treat for me - time for my monthly hair trim and pampering appointment at the gentleman's salon. 💆‍♂️

SatNavSaysStraightOn - how are you making it today?

playing. We're building a police station.

Yesterday, I met with our financial planner to make sure I'm still on track to stay out of the poorhouse in my old age, and I always like talking to him - just a really good human being, does a lot of volunteer work and charity work. I always feel a little better about the world after talking with him.

Today is a treat for me - time for my monthly hair trim and pampering appointment at the gentleman's salon. 💆‍♂️

SatNavSaysStraightOn - how are you making it today?

I get that feeling after going to my docs for scripts, checks bp and other stuf, and says you're pretty much in good nick. I walk out of there feeling really good about myself. Enjoy your day at the barbers.

Russ

I get that feeling after going to my docs for scripts, checks bp and other stuf, and says you're pretty much in good nick. I walk out of there feeling really good about myself. Enjoy your day at the barbers.

Russ
I did. I swear, if I were 20 years younger and if she were a lot dumber...:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom