Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday is normally a special day in this household. Cooked breakfast, lazy morning, a couple of hours in the kitchen knocking up a decent lunch whilst sipping something cold and fizzy, followed by a lazy afternoon in front of the television, still sipping away. I'm ashamed to admit that every other day now seems to follow this format. If I'm to survive this thing with a functioning liver and a pair of trousers that still fit then things will have to change. Starting tomorrow.

My original plan for today was to cook food that Middle Sister could puree for Niece. :cry: Unfortunately she will be on a liquid diet for a while longer. Sis tried including a little bit of pureed food but Niece didn't tolerate it very well
Today
Feed vegetables and herbs
Scrounge through fabric to see if I have anything that can be used to make masks for us. Sister ordered HEPA filters, enough to share.
Root around in the freezer for dinner tonight.
BORING :hyper:

Sunday is normally a special day in this household. Cooked breakfast, lazy morning, a couple of hours in the kitchen knocking up a decent lunch whilst sipping something cold and fizzy, followed by a lazy afternoon in front of the television, still sipping away. I'm ashamed to admit that every other day now seems to follow this format. If I'm to survive this thing with a functioning liver and a pair of trousers that still fit then things will have to change. Starting tomorrow.

DITTO

epicuric - that's us as well!

Scrounge through fabric to see if I have anything that can be used to make masks for us.

I was thinking I was going to have to gin something up using one of the no-sew mask tutorials on YT, but MrsTasty reminded me we have sleep masks provided by the airline, from the last time we went on vacation (anyone remember vacations?), and those work perfectly.

epicuric - that's us as well!

I was thinking I was going to have to gin something up using one of the no-sew mask tutorials on YT, but MrsTasty reminded me we have sleep masks provided by the airline, from the last time we went on vacation (anyone remember vacations?), and those work perfectly.
I believe underpants work very well.
1586092358702.png

Ciao a tutti,
I hope all OK and those ill get better quick.
Been in garden all day, most in green house. Weather is very lovely make nice difference that I wear sandals today so I paint toes nail gold. Ray mow lawns and I make dinner that we have al fresco, I make garlic an lemon chicken on bed grilled fennel with Pimento stuff roast potato. I have two bottle prosecco to chill an we have some fresh straw berry an vanilla gelato for deserts. I also have 1 bottle Limoncello left so may take that out.
Is strange to see park opposite with out any one there, but I think best I grateful people seem take this serious now.
Tonight we watch movies an talk with bambini they all OK I thank God.

Sarana x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom