Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a bit steep. I'm cheap on that front. Annual hairdresser bills = 0
You assume knowledge of how much hair Mrs Rascal has.

1592825227549.png

You assume knowledge of how much hair Mrs Rascal has.

View attachment 42255

It's only shoulder length, if that ? The same hairdresser she's had for 20 years. The thing is with women???? Well her anyway, she used to go to her when she worked at a shop. But the lady decided to open her own shop. So she followed her. Shes normally gone 2 plus hrs. Mr7 here can cut my hair in 5 mins.
I've given up trying to work it out!

Russ

Well, I've watered all the outdoor plants. We've been predicted rain for two or three days straight...no rain. I kept putting it off, and now the small flower pots may be too far gone.

Next up, I've got to spray some weeds in the next area where the mulch is going down. I'll get some more bags of mulch on Thursday, when I'm also in town for groceries.

I've got to do a little meal planning and shopping list compiling as well. I usually like doing that, but today, I'm feeling a little blah about it all.

Work-wise, even though I'm salaried, I do have to file a time report each week, for project tracking. The whole thing's a joke, really. Anyway, they've rolled out a new time accounting system, sent emails the last couple of weeks with links to videos and instructions on how to use the new system - none of them will play, and we're supposed to start using this Thursday. That means they'll get it working late Wednesday at the earliest, but maybe I'll get "lucky" and can watch a couple of videos today. 😒

So I picked some fresh lettuce from the garden today and gave it a 4-rinse/wash process. It's in the frig chilling and drying. I have some 3 ounce filet mignon medallions and we are going to have a shrimp cocktail (small) and some PEI (Prince Edward Island) mussels to go with it and a nice garden fresh salad. Still having to buy tomatoes, though. About another 10 days or so for the garden ones to be ready!

So I picked some fresh lettuce from the garden today and gave it a 4-rinse/wash process. It's in the frig chilling and drying. I have some 3 ounce filet mignon medallions and we are going to have a shrimp cocktail (small) and some PEI (Prince Edward Island) mussels to go with it and a nice garden fresh salad. Still having to buy tomatoes, though. About another 10 days or so for the garden ones to be ready!

God I miss summer, sitting here in 7 deg c . Suns out first time in 10 days. I miss going out to the garden and picking a lettuce. :(

Russ

My lettuce was wilting, hubby had to water it twice, it was 92F here today. It's going to make a gorgeous salad to go with the shrimp, mussels, and filet medallions. I will try to remember to take photos later.

Well I went back to the thread where this post was when I made it to add the photos about what I cooked last night and I couldn't find it. I got as far as the shrimp cocktail but when I couldn't find it, I didn't bother taking photos of the mussels and steak next courses...thought I was losing my mind, LOL.

Last edited:
We're on the way to 89F today, no rain. Heading for a stretch of several days in the 90's coming up. :heat:

Busy day today. I'm off work because of the 4th of July holiday (thanks to the two Georges for not getting along so that I might have a day off 240+ years later), and as soon as I finish my mug of tea, I've got to:

1. Water the outdoor stuff
2. Feed the dog
3. Make breakfast
4. Make a couple of things for afternoon tea
5. Mow the lawn
6. Make the other things for afternoon tea
7. Do a load of laundry
8. Feed the dog three more times during the day
9. Go buy and then put down more mulch

<refills mug of tea>

Well, watering is done, laundry is started, and Dog has had her morning pills and first meal.

<sips third mug of tea>

Fruit shopping this morning before it gets too hot, watermelon, peaches, figs and nectarines all local, oranges from Spain. Television engineer just install internet and 120 channels. This afternoon, nap then finish putting the last of the cloths away. Our two Kiwi friends are coming over tomorrow after boat hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom