Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
7:46 PM
Once we have finished washing up from breakfast we will be re-organising the cupboard under the sink. The washer is on so I will sort that out once it is done, do some ironing, water my plants then spend some more time doing my wasgij.

What plans do you have today?

One of the few weekends, including Friday, that I don't have to work my second job. Don't get me wrong, I make a good hourly wage at that job, but a break every now and then is welcome. So today I'm doing nothing but a bit of cooking and vegetating.:okay:

Driving back home from Essex (did that earlier) - then not a lot. There is hardly any food here so I'm not cooking anything interesting. I never did like Sundays...

Tonight I'll probably watch some food programmes on 'catch up' TV.

Sitting feet up watching the Super Bowl. Air con is on, it's hot!!
Takeaways tonight, I'm no good for anything ATM.

Russ

This evening after dinner I will do the pack up for tomorrow, do some ironing and load the washer for tomorrow. Didn't get chance to do any on Friday so I am a day down.

1. Driving to post office depot to pick up undelivered mystery parcel. Must have been one of those late night on-line orders!
  2. Shop on way back for frittata ingredients and tonight's dinner (unknown as yet).
  3. Shop on-line for supermarket delivery later in week.
  4. Research coffee recipes for the recipe challenge.

This afternoon I have plants to water, ironing to do and sort out some banking stuff. A pottering about afternoon.

We have family in town from upstate NY. They come in every FEB to celebrate our birthdays. Last night we went to a local bar for happy hour, a really nice taco joint, then home for homemade margaritas. I think I posted pictures somewhere.

Today were going out for a fancy brunch somewhere. Then who knows what.

Later this afternoon we will settle to watch the last stage of the Tour De France and celebrate with chocolates and fizz as we do every year :happy:

After breakfast, lots of weeding, intermingled with making a nice salad and possibly some hummus, but I'm balking on the hummus. I also have a peach galette on the schedule. Peaches are already prepped, so it's just throwing together a quick pie dough and shoving it in the oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom