Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out to brunch, then a visit to Croissan'Time French Bakery followed by a visit to Spice Lab. Since I worked my other job Friday and yesterday, grocery shopping is also on our list.

Clean the basement. I hosted a poker party last night. We played until 3am. I made a couple of hundred bucks.

20190728_011637.jpg
20190728_002506.jpg
20190727_163518.jpg

My brother has been in hospital for quite a few months and yesterday was transferred to rehabilitation, we are going to see him this afternoon-it is his birthday today so take a card and spend some time with him. No doubt he is bored rigid as he is not a sitting around kind of guy although he hasn't had much choice lately.

@Lullabelle - I hope your brother's recovery is speedy.

Off today, so we're going to a museum to see an Egyptian exhibit - the wife is really into that stuff, though me...not so much. We have to go before school starts back up or else the museum turns into the city's largest and noisiest daycare, what with the nonstop school outings.

After that, heading to a nearby park for our first picnic of the summer. Hopefully, we'll get another one in, but our summer was kind of derailed by MrsTasty's eye surgeries.

We're packed!

Inside, I've got salami and pepperoni, fontina, provolone, and Parmesan cheeses, crackers, mixed olives, giardiniera, focaccia, fresh fruit, olive oil cake, Peroni beer, Prosecco, and a thermos of coffee with frangelico and cream added.
View attachment 30268

What a gorgeous picnic hamper! Where are the glasses for the Prosecco...?

Nothing much going on today. I plan on working on my "homemade sauces" recipe binder today. They are in a 4" binder. :eek: So be prepared. I'll try not to bog you down with too many of the recipes. lol Of course, if you ASK for something specific, that is a different story. lol

For me today since it is nice out my younger sis and I will be going to the pool and then tonight watching Descendants 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom