Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another work week, and I'm on call this week (I hate being on call), though I don't go into the office until Wednesday, and that's the only day I'll be in the office this week, and the first day I've been in the office since the third week in June. There are probably squirrels living in my desk at this point. :)

We're headed to the bank today, though, to review our accounts and get things more in line with "current services and offerings." Our accounts were first set up in 2006, and what we have is no longer offered, though they do have to keep them if we want, but it's a good opportunity to update some things.

I also hate taking about finances/money, so I'm already up to about a 5/10 on the anxiety meter.

Does that mean you could be sent somewhere else?

No, what it means is my work week will be like this:

Monday - Work 9AM-6PM (at home); get called at 10:30PM and work until midnight; (now Tuesday) get called at 3AM and work until 4AM, get called at 6AM and work until 7AM, get online to work Tuesday at 9:30AM, get yelled at for not being online at 9AM

Repeat for each day of the week, and also include "off-hours" maintenance work on the weekends.

It's seven days of pure hell, no sleep, every three weeks.

No, what it means is my work week will be like this:

Monday - Work 9AM-6PM (at home); get called at 10:30PM and work until midnight; (now Tuesday) get called at 3AM and work until 4AM, get called at 6AM and work until 7AM, get online to work Tuesday at 9:30AM, get yelled at for not being online at 9AM

Repeat for each day of the week, and also include "off-hours" maintenance work on the weekends.

It's seven days of pure hell, no sleep, every three weeks.

It sounds like some kind of torture technique! I hope you get paid extra.

Plans today.

Dead head flowers
Cut partner's hair
Make bread
Drink some beers
Make dinner for partner. Not sure what yet.
Drink wine

Well, I'm working today, but from home, so that helps. It allows me to intersperse household tasks in between work tasks.

Today, I've got to make some bread, make a pizza dough, and do laundry. Those are my household jobs (in addition to making supper tonight).

I also need to get my menu planned for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom