Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to retitle this "CD's Scavenger Hunt." :)

My bedroom furniture (minus the mattress) Wass purchased new by my maternal grandparents. Same for my kitchen table. A marble top vanity is in my living room. The chamber pot, wash pitcher and bowl are at my sister's house. I have the vanity because I painstakingly took it apart and rebuilt it.

CD

Today's plans:

Take two dozen eggs to the community center.
Bring Serenity to the cat groomer to have her get a "lion cut". She has way too many mats for me to deal with at home. (That's the cat at the front of my avatar pic).
Pot up seeds indoors for transplanting in early June.
Fix up the quail housing downstairs - basic cleanup of the area, set up the interim brooder (a cardboard box), and perhaps get the final brooder in place and ready to go, for when I move them over in 7-10 days.

Tasks completed:

Serenity now looks like a drowned rat without her fur. She has her head and feet and end of tail fur, but otherwise... At any rate I'll post a picture of her in the next day or two.

The eggs were well-received at the community center. I am actually selling them now - $3.50 a dozen.

Still have to do the seed potting... day is not done yet! Day isn't over yet, either.

The quail have been set up down in the basement. 33 have hatched so far. They have water, and HEAT. Two do seem a bit weak. There are 33 hatched, The un-hatched eggs may still yield another hatchee or so. Indeed, I hear someone chirping somewhere in there, and I hope it makes its way out.

We did get five 24-plant flats of petunias for $50. I'm still going to flesh those out with something else, though.

I also made a no-yeast pizza dough (so-so) and buttermilk sandwich bread (so-so) and mowed some of the lawn before the rain set in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom