Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to clean my garage. My car fits in just fine, but there's a lot of stuff I have to walk over if I want to tackle a project. I used to pride myself on my garage, but since Covid, it has become the thing I will deal with, "when I get around to it."

CD
After two close relatives died I aquired their diy stuff and tools this year, so along with my accumulated detritus I have to separate their useful stuff from the scrap.
Anyway, I made a start, got rid of some rubbish and have a plan how to tackle the rest.

I've decided to go fishing tonight so getting tea sorted for the tribe, packing the car and putting Wife's tea in microwave and I'll be off around 6.15.
The Mersey had better watch out... I'll be emptying it.

Heading out for a hike...most days I do one hour or more...then, heading over to pay a friend who installed our gas furnace..will try and avoid going into his work shop where he keeps a well stocked refrigerator with beer and other refreshments...a quick drop-in has turned into a whole afternoon with an early bed time ...we have a rack of lamb marinating so a nice dinner is planned..was supposed to drop over to our guitar players house to collaborate on a song he is writing..although, it is cool today and we were going to sit out in his back patio so we could social distance as we are still on an imposed lock down....that's the plan now..I'm sure by the end of the day it will have played out in an entirely different way..

Last edited:
16199846404382584228945485643973.jpg

Rest of my evening will be sitting here, hopefully catching a few fish.

Work related day..we are finalizing some of our product lists today..fun stuff. Will be ordering the British and Dutch imports today...Get a start on two of our Italian suppliers order lists..We are going to carry a wide selection of hot sauces so we will be ordering about 20 different kinds to start, then add a few every order..They sell well when we place them near the cash..People check them out when waiting in line and some times they grab a bottle or tell their friends..the ones with the goofy names sell the best..funny, really..many are just generic flavors but the label is entertaining..impulse buys..

Going to start the cure on a pork belly. Most of it will be for porchetta, but I'm going to use about 1/3 or so for Momofuku's cure.

May give pugs a bath. Need to do some laundry and some business paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom