Portable Spice Rack

Termyn8or

Local time
12:50 AM
Just did a search for those and Google came up with nothing. Now when they don't even have one pointed to at Amazon or eBay, I take that to mean that there is a possibility that such a thing does not exist.

See, I am cramped when it comes to that. I got ousted from the hall cabinet because Ma wanted the shelf I was using, and I think I gave that to her ! But then there is a possibility that she had previously given it to me but, come on, I could have lost it somewhere.

In the kitchen I have the two top shelves in the cabinets, which she is too short to reach. Seemed logical. Still, that leaves me cramped.

Anyway, to get almost all in there, really there are a couple I can do without, I would need smaller jars. And they must seal airtight.

I also would like to write my own labels or maybe use the printer. There could be stickers.

Then it is a matter of balancing it on a handle of some sort. Also to keep it from hitting the leg when walking.

And here I am with a bunch of woodworking stuff, miter saw, table saw, router, bandsaw, not sure what else. Oh, a couple of sanders. And a scroll saw.

I think I would like it to have 2 ounce jars, and fifty places for jars. If I had to go make kash somewhere I might just take a bigger container of paprika...

See some carpenters have a box that is like a box and has triangle shaped wood at the ends into which the handle goes ? Above the box at the bottom it is like an A. There is a hole at the top.

Two levels, on each the top and bottom there are five rows, five jars. each. that is 25 per level. Two levels and that is fifty.

Whaddya think ?

T

They do sell portable/travel spice carriers, though they're not exactly what you describe.

They do sell portable/travel spice carriers, though they're not exactly what you describe.

Something like this:

Well there's 20, two of them back to back would be 40 which might be OK. Some pliers and a coat hanger can take care of that.

Yes, coat hanger is a definitely useful thing, the metal ones that is. And I have seen people make fifty bucks with a paper clip. In fact paper clips would do for this just fine I think.

T

Back
Top Bottom