Pressure Chicken Fryer.

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
5:16 PM

Does anyone still have one of THESE? I've just ordered one from Ebay. It's been out or production for some time now. It fries chicken under low pressure to make it crisp on the outside, juicy, tender & moist on the inside. They still look new!!:wink:

Last edited:
We don't fry enough to justify one. Beside, the process for Carolina Dip-Fried chicken is our new go to for crispy fried chicken. Even without dipping the chicken after frying.

There are still units on the market, but THIS particular brand has gone off the market some time ago. Most other brands are so ridiculously expensive. :headshake::stop::ninja:

Chicken Fryer just came. Gotta clean up the outside of it first before I use it & get a thermometer to measure the temp of the oil. :wink:

We don't fry enough to justify one. Beside, the process for Carolina Dip-Fried chicken is our new go to for crispy fried chicken. Even without dipping the chicken after frying.

I don't eat it that much either, because of fats & cholesterol, but I do eat it once in a while. When I DO, I can make a mean batch of fried chicken soaked in buttermilk eggs & seasonings. So good!! :wink:

I don't eat it that much either, because of fats & cholesterol, but I do eat it once in a while. When I DO, I can make a mean batch of fried chicken soaked in buttermilk eggs & seasonings. So good!! :wink:

Sounds like my southern fried chicken, buttermilk and spices. It's very good too. My frier has a thermostat so I can regulate between 0 to 190 deg.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom