Problems with displaying YouTube videos are now resolved

Sorry your video doesn't display unless we click the source. This is a site issue and is being investigated by our site owner SatNavSaysStraightOn
I'm beginning to wonder...
Can members in the U.S. see these videos?
I'm wondering if YouTube have changed policies?

Can people let me know yes or no and which country please.... I need to establish if it is everyone or just some of us.

I'll tidy up the replies and move them elsewhere tomorrow.

Last edited:
Please note that SatNavSaysStraightOn has now resolved the problems recently experienced with displaying YouTube videos. If you still experience issues please close any pages open and reload and refresh your browser.

I'm beginning to wonder...
Can members in the U.S. see these videos?
I'm wondering if YouTube have changed policies?

Can people let me know yes or no and which country please.... I need to establish if it is everyone or just some of us.

I'll tidy up the replies and move them elsewhere tomorrow.
No from Ohio USA.

Sorry your video doesn't display unless we click the source. This is a site issue and is being investigated by our site owner SatNavSaysStraightOn
Thanks for that, I wondered why and tried a few times to redo the link. I noticed on the previous chicken one I'd linked didn't display anymore either, so assumed it was just a generic thing.

No from Ohio USA.

Thanks for that, I wondered why and tried a few times to redo the link. I noticed on the previous chicken one I'd linked didn't display anymore either, so assumed it was just a generic thing.
I fixed this a couple of hours ago. Morning Glory posted a notice in the site support forum. You may need to refresh or even close you service and restart either the web browser or the device itself.

youtube is having major issues - it's not just this site

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom