Quick and Easy Fruit Dip

Zyni

Veteran
Local time
8:20 AM
Combine one part yogurt and one part whipped topping and whip together. You can use fruit flavored yogurt or just vanilla. This is super simple and it makes a nice, light dip to add to a fruit tray or just for snacking.

I have tried this before. I used mango-flavored yogurt though because I love it. :)

Yum. Anything mango is good in my book. I've tried this with many different flavors. My least favorite is key lime.

I have done this before but with less whipped cream and some amount of cottage cheese! It is delicious! You can always blend it more if you don't want the little bits of cheese in it. I first had these at my friend's get together outdoors buffet last year and I've been smitten since.

The combo of yogurt, cottage cheese and whipped cream sound good. I will be giving this a try. I like cottage cheese and peaches or strawberries.

Quick and easy is my second name so I am good with this. I am looking do more dips in the future. I am chewing a carrot stick (though not a fruit) and God knows it's killing me. A dip would do the trick.

I have done this before but with less whipped cream and some amount of cottage cheese! It is delicious! You can always blend it more if you don't want the little bits of cheese in it. I first had these at my friend's get together outdoors buffet last year and I've been smitten since.

I like the idea of adding some cottage cheese. That gives it a little punch of protein. I probably would blend the cottage cheese in, in this case. I like the dip to be smooth and creamy, so I don't think I'd want lumps.

Back
Top Bottom