Résumé

detroitdad

Legendary Member
Local time
2:29 AM
Wow..........I'm working on a cover letter and résumé for a position with my current company. What a pain in the ass. I haven't done a résumé in 30 years. I'm exhausted lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will only need the last 10 years of your work history. Employers used to make you go all the way back to your first job ever! You don't have to do that now. :wink:

My best advice is to make sure you address every point in the job description. It may seem obvious but so many people don't do that. That is really all they want to see - that plus what you can offer to the post which is special.

Im retired already at young age lucky you I guess. I actually have fun with this doing resumes if you know what Im talking about. The employer already knows me so its like a small world or Truman Show.

Good luck with the job, I'm helping a friend ATM, it involves taking instructions from a younger guy. I havnt taken instructions in 30 years. I'm pretty laid back nowadays so I just do as I'm told. Life's too short, remember I don't have to be there. Enjoy the new challenges ahead.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom