Restaurant impossible on tv.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:50 PM
We get on sky a murican show starring a brit robert irvine. He goes Into a struggling business and with 10k and 2 days gives it a makeover . Im getting new quick recipes and enjoying them. Anyone here watch this?? We watch it week nights. Transformation is amazing

Russ

We get on sky a murican show starring a brit robert irvine. He goes Into a struggling business and with 10k and 2 days gives it a makeover . Im getting new quick recipes and enjoying them. Anyone here watch this?? We watch it week nights. Transformation is amazing

Russ
That show was on for years here. Then it was cancelled. I think they tried a reboot, but I'm not sure if it caught on again.

He had another show too, Dinner Impossible I think. He would show up to various types of events and then be given a limited amount of time and sometimes limited supplies.

That show was on for years here. Then it was cancelled. I think they tried a reboot, but I'm not sure if it caught on again.

He had another show too, Dinner Impossible I think. He would show up to various types of events and then be given a limited amount of time and sometimes limited supplies.
Credits say made in 2013 and 14. I read credits lol.

Russ

Robert Irvine is/was an ex-Navy chef, I believe, accustomed to cooking for vast numbers of people, so a mission impossible for him might be cooking for 3 people, rather than 3,000!!
Great shows, though - I really enjoyed them.

Robert Irvine is/was an ex-Navy chef, I believe, accustomed to cooking for vast numbers of people, so a mission impossible for him might be cooking for 3 people, rather than 3,000!!
Great shows, though - I really enjoyed them.
We are too, even my wife loves the show. Which really surprises me.
She looks up the after results. Usually disappointing.

Russ

We are too, even my wife loves the show. Which really surprises me.
She looks up the after results. Usually disappointing.

Russ

Owners usually reverted to doing things the way that got them in trouble the first place. He did shows sometimes going back to see what happened.

That's one of the reasons I liked Dinner Impossible better. One and done.

Russ

I used to watch it. It hasn't been on for years, now. His show Dinner Impossible was better, but it's gone, too.

CD

Still watching and the ones that carry on are few and far between. Most fold after 2 more years .
Still, I'm learning . Great show.

Russ

I watched an interview on YouTube of Robert Irvine, and he kinda' said that most of the restaurants on Restaurant Impossible don't survive. They never had a chance. He goes into why most restaurants fail, too. Here is the interview, if you want to watch it. It's 48 minutes long.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo8VnEvNZq0&t=2026s

BTW, he's pretty impressed with himself. Not a humble guy. :laugh:

CD

Last edited:
I watched an interview on YouTube of Rober Irvine, and he kinda' said that most of the restaurants on Restaurant Impossible don't survive. They never had a chance. He goes into why most restaurants fail, too. Here is the interview, if you want to watch it. It's 48 minutes long.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo8VnEvNZq0&t=2026s

BTW, he's pretty impressed with himself. Not a humble guy. :laugh:

CD
Lol, he is a brit.
Ducks for cover. Lol

Russ
Watching it now ta.

Russ
Do you have access to Bar Rescue | Paramount Network

This one is about bars, but same result in general. There was this guy in our area Ripper Owens (lead singer for Judas Priest after Rob Halford left) who had a wings bar that wasn't well managed and was going under. I think it lasted 3 months after his "help". Sometimes no saving a drowning ship.

Ripper's Rock House Update - What Happened After Bar Rescue - Gazette Review
Tim Ripper Owens

Do you have access to Bar Rescue | Paramount Network

This one is about bars, but same result in general. There was this guy in our area Ripper Owens (lead singer for Judas Priest after Rob Halford left) who had a wings bar that wasn't well managed and was going under. I think it lasted 3 months after his "help". Sometimes no saving a drowning ship.

Ripper's Rock House Update - What Happened After Bar Rescue - Gazette Review
Tim Ripper Owens
We cant get that here atm. I'll keep an eye out for it. Ta.

Russ

We cant get that here atm. I'll keep an eye out for it. Ta.

Russ
I'm not sure if they still make that show, honestly. I don't think I have seen it in awhile, but I haven't seen the Ervine show in a long time as well.

Meanwhile we watch the suspected rigged "Beat Bobby Flay" a bit, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom