Rick stein in india

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
6:58 AM
I've linked this and watching it again. It really is a great programme, I'm learning heaps about foods and the country itself. I don't know if it's available in murica, but maybe on you tube??? Worth a look. It reall is.
Bonus..... He's my fave chef. !! He now lives in Australia.

Russ

You do know that Morning Glory used one of his cookbooks for the Cookbook Game this week?

No I didn't, I can't get into that game, I don't cook enough I think. I do recommend anything by him though.

Russ
MG hasn't posted anything yet from his book. Watch for it, it might be something you will like.

I haven't seen the series except or the odd couple of episodes. I've got the book though and posted at least one recipe of his on here a while back.

. It really is a great programme,

I'd as far as to say its his best TV series and one of the best TV food series ever made. And believe me, I've watched a lot of food series. cookieee, I don't have the book of the series though, so I can't make a recipe from this series for the Cookbook Game - there are quite a few recipes from the show on-line. You can also watch the series on line.

Rick Stein's India episodes - BBC Food

I love the music too!

I'd as far as to say its his best TV series and one of the best TV food series ever made. And believe me, I've watched a lot of food series. cookieee, I don't have the book of the series though, so I can't make a recipe from this series for the Cookbook Game - there are quite a few recipes from the show on-line. You can also watch the series on line.

I love the music too!
Speaking of his book, ..............lol

I love the music too!
Agreed! I want his kitchen location too.

Tomorrow or Sunday, I hope - but I have an original recipe I'm developing and the ingredients for that need using up first.
Gotcha!!!!

MG, I just saw this sitting there at the bottom. After I typed it yesterday, I forgot to hit post reply.

Back
Top Bottom