Roast a turkey or chicken faster than in your regular oven!!

View attachment 63671
Tried this electric chicken roaster for the first time today, & it worked great! A whole chicken was dome in less than an hour!! Crispy brown outside, moist, juicy & tender inside!! A whole new way of cooking a chicken & small cuts of meat!!

I recall you said that that roaster I bought was something like the King of them all. You got me beat.

I recall you said that that roaster I bought was something like the King of them all. You got me beat.

I've had this thing for a while before I decided to use it. Thought about doing it in the oven, then I thought to myself; 'Let me try it in the new little roaster that I have sitting next to the BBQ Pit.' I just couldn't believe how moist the meat is!! And the juices did not burn or dry out in the pan!!. All that's left are the two breasts, & I'm going to make chicken pot pie with them cubed up in one of the casserole dishes or the Ninja Foodi sometime this week. Throw in some mixed veggies, make a little white gravy a crust & there you go!! :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom