Roast chicken.......

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
7:08 AM
my wife's away for 6 days so we flagged family dinner here today, but daughter txt me and asked me over for roast chicken. I'm going. I'm taking a leg of lamb over for her. It's frozen so she can cook it whenever. Lamb is a luxury in her house so it should go down a treat. I'm looking forward to it. I hope I don't get the leg of the chicken??
Gravy is a standing joke here, we went to my brothers place one Xmas for lunch. His wife's cooking is terrible, her gravy was a pathetic 200mls for 14 people, and only slightly thicker than water. We never went back again.
But, my daughter is a very good cook, so I'm expecting a 10/10.

Russ

Roast chicken is something I've been cooking quite a bit lately. I like to eat leftovers cold, then in a pie and finally, make a stock or stew from the bones. A large roast chicken can last 2 people virtually all week!

I love roasted chicken. Especially when it is cooked in the Ninja Foodi!! But I've made a pretty mean roasted chicken in the oven as well!! :wink::hungry:

Last edited:
Roast chicken is something I've been cooking quite a bit lately. I like to eat leftovers cold, then in a pie and finally, make a stock or stew from the bones. A large roast chicken can last 2 people virtually all week!

There was none left, and it was beautiful. I knew it would. If the kids come here I cook 2 chickens. Only down side was NO sage and onion stuffing.

Russ

Wings were marinated overnight in garlic, olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, S&P. Done over charcoal and peach wood in the rotisserie basket. The potato salad was a new recipe with Mexican street corn and Karen will have to fill you in on it.

36788-albums1069-picture8006.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom