Recipe Roast potato in mayo

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
1:20 AM
Ok something came upon poo pourri book the other day, world's best potatoes, I was looking for a new dish so thought kids are here today so give it a whirl. This was Sunday.
1 cup mayo (bests)
Teaspoon paprika
Teaspoon of garlic powder
Teaspoon of onion powder
S and p.
Cut roasted up and smother in mix and place on baking paper. Bake 25 mins at 220.
BEST IVE HAD IN YEARS. I'll be doing this again.
Let me know if you try these.

Russ

Ok something came upon poo pourri book the other day, world's best potatoes, I was looking for a new dish so thought kids are here today so give it a whirl. This was Sunday.
1 cup mayo (bests)
Teaspoon paprika
Teaspoon of garlic powder
Teaspoon of onion powder
S and p.
Cut roasted up and smother in mix and place on baking paper. Bake 25 mins at 220.
BEST IVE HAD IN YEARS. I'll be doing this again.
Let me know if you try these.

Russ
Hi

I know FB is the source for the 'recipe' but i really need you to include more of a reference even if it's a case of linking to someone's website or stating that they had not referenced it themselves so stating that "the source is unknown (at this time) "

Thanks

Hi

I know FB is the source for the 'recipe' but i really need you to include more of a reference even if it's a case of linking to someone's website or stating that they had not referenced it themselves so stating that "the source is unknown (at this time) "

Thanks

It's one of them times I read something and jot down the basics, for later. I wouldn't know where it came from now. I have a book on the couch next to me, for writing my bets down. I'll try be more specific????

Russ

Back
Top Bottom