Roasted potatoes with Paprika
- 2 lbs of potatoes (cut into bite size chunks)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp paprika (Spanish preferred)
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup broth
- Cut potatoes into bite size chunks. Put in plastic container with lid.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, and lemon juice. Put cover on and shake.
- Spread potatoes on edged baking sheet. Pour on broth. Sprinkle paprika and garlic powder on top. Bake in oven at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn potatoes. Add more broth if needed. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Potatoes should still be a bit chewy. (That is on purpose) Use these potatoes in other recipes.