Recipe Rose Milk with Apple Recipe

swalia

Veteran
Local time
10:30 PM
Here I am sharing an easy to make recipe which kids can make on their own:
(This is a recipe from the famous chef Sanjeev Kapoor and has been featured on his widely popular cookery show Khana Khazana)

Ingredients
  • Chilled Milk 2 cups
  • Apple 1
  • Rose syrup 3 tablespoons
  • Ice cubes as required
Nutrition Info
Calories : 513
Carbohydrates : 77
Protein : 13.2
Fat : 16.9

Method

Step 1
Put rose syrup, milk and ice cubes in a Boston shaker. Shake well till the ingredients are well-blended.
Step 2
Cut apple into cubes and place in individual small glasses. Shake the rose milk once more and pour into the prepared glasses.
Step 3
Serve immediately.

Recipe Courtsey: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Recipe/Rose-Milk-with-Apple-KhaanaKhazana.html

Rose_Milk_with_Apple.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is different. Have never heard of such a thing before but it does sound like it may be good, I am not sure what Rose syrup is though. I will have to Google it.

I sometimes watch Sanjeev;s cookery show. This recipe sounds very delicious to me. It also seems easy to make

Yes, we wouldn't have rose syrup here but probably an Indian specialty store up North could get it. Maybe it would also be on Amazon.com. They seem to have everything! One time an online friend from OZ posted a recipe on a forum that did sound good, but 90 percent of the ingredients weren't sold here in the US and most of the Canadians knew nothing about them either. Golden syrup was one, but I think maple might substitute for that.

Back
Top Bottom