Saturday

Termyn8or

Local time
11:30 PM
So I didn't get my pizza last night so I want it today, but the family wants this Polish diner that has among the best fish in town.

There are tings I don't like about that place. It is very hard o get themm on the phone, so walk in there, place the order and wait.. Well at least they have beer. Their pyzy is not good, too much dough and not enough meat. The pickle soup is good, at least to me. The sauerkraut is drained,. I have not had holumbki from there nor their pierogi.

So having to go in takes two because there is nowhere to park really closeby.

Comes a time I think maybe to learn how to make good fish.

T

Am I missing something, the thread heading is Saturday and to me the three entry's seem not to be related to the heading or each other.
Maybe it's me, my old age I think. :scratchhead:

Am I missing something, the thread heading is Saturday and to me the three entry's seem not to be related to the heading or each other.
Maybe it's me, my old age I think. :scratchhead:

It is a bit confusing. I think Termyn8or who started the thread is simply talking about what food he is having for Saturday dinner (or lunch).

General Mod.Comment: It helps to make thread titles more specific so that its clear what they are about.

It won't let me edit the OP or I probably would.

T

To edit the thread title you need to click on the three little dots top right of the top post. It may be that because you are new you don't yet have permission to edit. I can change the title if you tell me what you want it to be changed to...

Back
Top Bottom