Says Wraps, So Wraps

Termyn8or

Local time
7:04 AM
I have made plenty of burritos, mostly the meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and I put in raw onions and green peppers. My hot suace is simple Louisiana, three ingredients.

However at one store I find chimichangas, which are basically burritos that are steak and cheese. I took a liking to them for a bit but they have worn out, probably because they are not all that great. So I wonder if I could make them myself. (probably lot of that going round here :) ) I found another brand of them and those were worse. So much for that.

Any ideas on taking a whirl at this ? I can get good meat and good cheese.

Another thing, I will take ideas about other things to wrap, BUT...

No #$%^%%# like daffodil petals, all that, no beans, no guacamole. Meat and veggies. All added carbs are courtesy of the wrap itself.

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Chimichangas are are deep fried burritos, content not mattering.

Well these certainly don't seem like they've been deep fried.

Not that I don't believe you, in fact I guess I made them inadvertently. I have taken some cheapo burritos and fried them, which were good. Much better fried.

I wish I could do that to the ones I make. The problem is they got lettuce, tomato etc. in them and that should not be cooked. At least I think.

No matter what, thanks for the enlightenment, nobody else said it right to me.

T

Well these certainly don't seem like they've been deep fried.

Not that I don't believe you, in fact I guess I made them inadvertently. I have taken some cheapo burritos and fried them, which were good. Much better fried.

I wish I could do that to the ones I make. The problem is they got lettuce, tomato etc. in them and that should not be cooked. At least I think.

No matter what, thanks for the enlightenment, nobody else said it right to me.

T

Yes, Chimichangas are deep fried. I've never made them -- it's been many years since I've eaten one. Lettuce and such are probably not a good idea. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom