Seriously Considering Getting a Bosch universal Stand Mixer!!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
2:55 AM
Seriously Considering Getting a Bosch Universal Stand Mixer!!
My 2 KA stand mixers are starting to give me trouble now. I'm looking to replace them. They still work, but I think that the switch on both of them might be starting to go. I noticed this the other day while using them both to make the 7up Cakes for two people. Also, the older one is starting to leak oil. Don't want that in anything that I make with it! :eek:

I thought about having them fixed at an appliance repair shop, but it would cost me more than what I paid for them both! And if they WERE fixed, who's to say that this problem with them won't come back? :eek:

I also thought about getting another KA mixer or a KA-style one, but I've had these two for some time now, and the newer KA mixers - especially the bigger ones, I don't trust them now because of their troubled past, and mainly because of dissatisfied owners who've said that the transmission broke, and also a friend od mine, whose mixer that broke twice since she's had it. :eek:

I've decided to go with HER idea about getting a Bosch Universal machine.
Not only is she happy with it, but I also did some research on it and learned that it is well-adored by many gourmet cooks, bakers and beginners alike!

And besides, I want to try another mixer that has the bowl in plain view - that is, with no over-the-bowl motor head. It would also be a Christmas gift to myself. I just want the basic one with a few optional attachments. Also, I've read that the belt-drive mechanism in the machine is very exceptional, providing far more torque and mixing power than mixers with gears transmissions! :wink:

The only optional accessories that I want are the bowl scraper and the cookie dough paddles to come with it. I'd have to make up my mind this month if I still want to get one.

I also thought about getting a Globe stand mixer, but they are far too expensive, even though they appear to be made with very good quality construction!
weber.gif
:wink:
Attached Images
attachment.jpg

Mod Edit. Content Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom