Show us your air fryer, toaster oven or smoker

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
5:37 PM

Do any of you have an air fryer, toaster oven or a smoker? What do you like to cook in them? Do you find them to be easy to use, or do you find them to be a pain? The smoker, I use once in a while when I want truely smoked meats. :wink:

I don't have any of those, unless you count my grill outside as a smoker.

In a way, it IS sort of a smoker, especially if you use coals. The smoke that is produced by the hot coals gets into the meat, smoking it to perfection and making it taste smoked!! :wink:

Last edited:
I have a toaster oven and love it. Posted a picture late last year will have to see if I can find it. I probably use it more than my regular oven.

I have a toaster oven and love it. Posted a picture late last year will have to see if I can find it. I probably use it more than my regular oven.

I used to have one until I bought a halogen oven on Yorky 's recommendation. I now use it for almost everything: oven chips, roast potatoes, cheese on toast, bread (sometimes), pies. Its great for char grilling peppers and a host of other things. Anything you can cook in an oven or under a grill (broiler) can be cooked in it. It uses far less electricity and heats up straight away.

In a way, it IS sort of a smoker, especially if you use coals. The smoke that is produced by the hot coals gets into the meat, smoking it to perfection and making it taste smoked!! :wink:

Unless you use hardwood charcoal and/or wood, you can't get real smoke flavor. :D Just sayin!

Back
Top Bottom