Show us your pantry...

I have a very big pantry, like yours. I shall provide pics soon 😊
Well, I guess I forgot this thread.

For now this is all I can provide, because I am to stay on our second floor for at least a week on doctor's orders. I will come back when I can post the rest of it.

Showing off my new pantry 🤩 Which isn't even a pantry, it's just an Ikea cabinet that I placed in the corridor between the kitchen and the bathroom :laugh:
My pantry space used to be just a shelf on one of the kitchen cabinets. It was messy, made it impossible to find anything and I struggled to see the stuff on the back because the shelves were too deep. I like this solution a lot better, looks more organized and I have more space.
View attachment 86852
View attachment 86853
View attachment 86854
Very nice, and I love those plates.

Sounds like you’re really enjoying the new place!

What is that to the left of the Spam?

Those look like sardines.
Right.
My Father introduced my husband to canned Sardines (drained) over hot steamed White Rice, topped with chopped Sweet White Onions, Shoyu (Soy Sauce) and Furikake. A taste treat in Hawaii.
Personally, I think that's disgusting, it smells horrible and I hate touching Sardines, but ... to each their own I suppose.
So I buy those at Costco and keep them on hand for emergency-I-don't-want-to-cook-anything meals for him.

Back
Top Bottom