Show us your pet

Kate eats almost constantly because she has a heart condition that speeds up her metabolism, so it can be hard to keep weight on her.

Pills...she's on eight meds a day. Sounds like a lot, but at 17, she was out trotting around the yard like a dog half her age this morning.

Yeah his dog has a cap full of stock mans friend over his food. Hips are not the best. Has to be helped into cars now. Your 17 yo sounds pretty good for the age. My last cat lived to about 17 or 18, she was completely knackered when I put her down. Blind and lost control of her waste. Her ashes are in the garden where she sat and enjoyed the sun.

Russ

Say hello to Teddy, AKA "Psychopoodle."

First, my avatar shot trying to bite my camera...

Psychodog800-600.jpg

And a more tame shot with his best friend, Voodoo Kitty...

Teddy-Voodoo.jpg

CD

Lovely dog and matching cat.

The cat is not mine. Voodoo belongs to my dog sitter. I travel a lot, so he spends a good amount of time at her house, with Voodoo. Voodoo likes to sneak up on Teddy when he is napping, and pounce -- then run away as Teddy chases him across the house, where Voodoo jumps up on a tall piece of furniture and looks down at Teddy. Then, Teddy plots a way to get even. They have a lot of fun together.

CD

The cat is not mine. Voodoo belongs to my dog sitter. I travel a lot, so he spends a good amount of time at her house, with Voodoo. Voodoo likes to sneak up on Teddy when he is napping, and pounce -- then run away as Teddy chases him across the house, where Voodoo jumps up on a tall piece of furniture and looks down at Teddy. Then, Teddy plots a way to get even. They have a lot of fun together.

CD
Do your vases last long??? :)

Russ

Back
Top Bottom