Show us your pet

My colleague bought a puppy at the weekend, her dad is a rottweiler and her mum an American Mastiff, she is gorgeous but her paws claim she will be a big girl.

My colleague bought a puppy at the weekend, her dad is a rottweiler and her mum an American Mastiff, she is gorgeous but her paws claim she will be a big girl.

Aren't mastiffs the drooling ones? Something I really can't abide. I was once in a vet's waiting room with such a dog and the drool was spinning all over the place (including on me). I can't imagine having one in my house... maybe the American Mastiff doesn't have that issue.

Aren't mastiffs the drooling ones? Something I really can't abide. I was once in a vet's waiting room with such a dog and the drool was spinning all over the place (including on me). I can't imagine having one in my house... maybe the American Mastiff doesn't have that issue.
Some do. some don't. My friend had a dogue de bordeaux, and that was terrible. I had a rough collie that used to drool for England (and the rest of the world too). And, yes, Tippy drools too when there is food about :D

Back
Top Bottom