Show us your pet

New photos of les animaux!

Lenny - he with the curly tail and dicky eyesight!

20170511_190944.jpg

His [full] sister Rocky

20170511_191009.jpg

Polly - the old lady. It's difficult to get good photos of her these days. She's going deaf and her eyesight is not so good now, so it's difficult to get her attention.

20170511_191343.jpg

And the mutt! Just now! 4 a.m. and sound asleep!

WP_20170515_04_03_55_Pro.jpg

This is such an amazing place! Just opened this thread and its amazing. so many animals. i just love it. Taking the chance to introduce you all to my cat Buck. me and my friend adopted this beauty a few years ago when he was 5. Now he's a real senior cat and extreme cuddle expert.

Then we have Guus, He used to be me and my brothers pet rat. Total cutie and in no way dirty or dangerous.

Last but not least. My parents senior lab named Ayla and my sister in law's dachshund puppy. Friends at first nap..

I don't think I've ever posted pics of my birds.

Here's one of our tuxie cats, Benjamin Franklin the 3rd, checking out Beethoven, our Moluccan cockatoo.

0714172130f_HDR.jpg

Beetho was in the kitchen awaiting his bath, his feathers getting kind of cage worn.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever posted pics of my birds.

Here's one of our tuxie cats, Benjamin Franklin the 3rd, checking out Beethoven, our Moluccan cockatoo.

View attachment 9216

Beetho was in the kitchen awaiting his bath, his feathers getting kind of cage worn.

Your cat has a very strange expression and is clearly looking at your cockatoo. The photo should be in a 'best caption' contest!

I don't have a photo to hand but our cat is very similar to this one (it's a black and white short hair - although you wouldn't think so by the amount of hairs it leaves all over the house):

I bought a couple of these a week ago. Excellent for grooming our cats:

We always introduce our cats very slowly to the birds and let them learn for themselves. The cats are very curious at first, but as soon as they reach out a paw, or sniff that starts to turn into a lick, which in turn becomes a bite, the birds screach so loud the cats want nothing to do with an audible bomb like that.

I really think we should start a caption contest for @buckytom's photo. With his permission of course.

Of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom