Show us your pet

my kitchen assistant. he knows the trim scraps become his treats....
TJTiPhone00348.JPG

I just woke up at almost three AM, with my MacBook next to me, and psycho-poodle next to it. I don't think he much cared for that order of priorities.

My parents have a poodle, too. Theirs is 14 years old and has canine diabetes. She probably won't be around another year. Teddy seems to know that. Instinct. He has been very kind and gentle with their poodle, Annabel. They used to wrestle and play rough with each other. I honestly think he knows she is old, and not long for this world. She was sleeping on one of her dog beds, and Teddy curled up next to her and the two of them took a nap together.

We humans can learn a lot from dogs.

CD

Ain't that the truth, animals have no hate. My daughters here with us for a month or so. She has a male dog. He has gravitated to the alpha. Daughter a bit ticked off about dogs loyalty. He sits by my feet most of the time,lol.

Russ

I'll get a pic of our guest dog we have here, he's a cross bred, very friendly and well behaved, and has taken a liking to where the wife sits on the couch, she's always moving him on. He's not here ATM. But I'll get a pic later.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom