Show us your pet

My wife is younger than me by quite some distance.
She's not hep at all to things from my generation. It's a different world entirely.

She walks the dog several miles each day.
The Santa Susana Mountain trails are part of her daily routine. Old movie ranches since dedicated to the County as parks, some development.

Wifey encounters people on the trails that see her with our German Shepard and they'd sometimes remark;
"Our German shepard was related to Bullet" or "Our German Shepard was related to Rinny."

Wife is walking where the 1950's Roy Rogers TV episodes and the Rin Tin Tin TV movies of the 50's were filmed.

She had no clue what the people were saying to her. Just to be sociable she'd nod. A girl of few words. Damifweknow how true just roll with it.
She Googled it.

Bullet the Dog:
View attachment 50149
Rinny:
View attachment 50150

Our Shira:
View attachment 50151
Shira is a good looking Shep , I share your love of younger women and Sheps mate. The first dog I had after Puck was a Shep and the last dogs we had before Max were Sheps. We swore after Asia and Max1 died never again, Max 2 was a "had to " dog. If we had not taken him the Police would have had him destroyed, Max1 and Asia.
1604986231257.png
1604986807906.png

I've always wanted a bulldog!! But they are too ridiculously expensive, I heard, costing at least $8,000!!! Because of their beautifully large heads, they have to be born through Cesirean section, making being born an expensive job!!

Does anyone know where I can get one for a lot cheaper than $8,000? :whistling:

View attachment 52024
I've always wanted a bulldog!! But they a too ridiculously expensive, I heard, costing at least $8,000!!! Because of their beautifully large heads, they have to be born through Cesirean section, making being born an expensive job!!
Don't do it Shermie. Go to a dog pound and fall in love with a stray. They can be really rewarding, and you are not putting money in the pockets of those who choose to profit from selling puppies.

Don't do it Shermie. Go to a dog pound and fall in love with a stray. They can be really rewarding, and you are not putting money in the pockets of those who choose to profit from selling puppies.
But I don't want just any dog! I want one who is kind, gentile, well-behaved & quiet. :whistling:

Yup, both our dogs were rescues - more-or-less black lab mix and a pure English Setter. Don't think, just because a dog is pure-bred, that you can't get a rescue.

Massachusetts Bulldog Rescue Groups

Back
Top Bottom